WTA is a Lao-registered consulting firm, specialized in the fields of water and environmental engineering.
The WTA team is diverse in nationality and in specialization, and this allows the firm to handle various technical and contextual aspects.
WTA has developed strong expertise in high performance Green Project design, fund raising, business planning and operational management in the fields of water and waste water (including sludge) treatment facilities.
What we can do
- Rapid evaluations, particularly adapted to humanitarian contexts
- Technical feasibility studies, including masterplans, water resource assessment, design, and cost estimations
- Execution documents, including plans, technical specifications, bills of quantities, etc.
- Project management, including tendering procedure assistance and implementation monitoring
- Water supply
- Flood management
- Rural roads and bridges
- Civil engineering
- Rural, semi-urban and urban
- Post emergency, rehabilitation and development
- Social and economic surveys
- GIS mapping
- Measurements, open channeled and pressured systems
- Well and ground water pumping test
- Modelling (water supply, rain water, effluents, flooding)
- Concrete and structural calculations
- Drawing and quantity survey
Let’s just say that they are far from being what is considered to be the standard in our trade. This is one way for us to make our services available to everyone, especially humanitarian and development operators whose operating budgets are often unbalanced by standard consulting fees.